The Arden Multi-Academy Trust (AMAT) exists to provide, support, and champion high-quality education at the heart of local communities.
As members of the AMAT family, trust academies aim to unite their pupils, families and other local stakeholders around this common purpose to share experience and resources, to improve standards and to maximise our contribution to their wider communities.
Our vision is to create an atmosphere conducive to generating self-belief, self-worth, esteem and confidence in young people who can then display ambition and aspiration in achieving high educational outcomes.
Our objective is for all young people to have the high aspirations that we have for them. At AMAT we provide 21st century educational practice delivering distinct and unrivalled schooling to our communities which are benefiting from our unique and tailored approach. Education is at the heart of all we do - our aim is simple “Excellence in Education”. We aim to develop brave, independent, emotionally intelligent people who will embrace and enhance tomorrow’s society.
The Trust will
- prepare each pupil to get the very best out of their lives
- provide a suitable environment and create an atmosphere for achievement
- enable pupils to find enjoyment in learning through doing
- teach community spirit and our place in the global world
- ensure each individual is valued equally
The Trust Believes
- all pupils have the right to learn and achieve uninterrupted by others
- all pupils have the right to be able to take risks with their learning in happy and secure academies
- all members of our community will co-operate with others and will be polite, considerate and honest
- all members of our community will accept that with rights go personal responsibilities
- all members of our community will expect high standards of behaviour and promote an understanding of the difference between right and wrong
- all pupils have the right to have their progress monitored and be provided with regular constructive feedback and the setting of challenging but realistic future targets