Park Hall Sixth Form was graded as ‘Good’ by OFSTED in November 2017.
Standards and Expectations: Park Hall Sixth Form insists on the very highest standards of behaviour, attendance and commitment to learning. Since 2016 Park Hall Sixth Form has adopted a Business Dress Code as reflected in the picture above.
Results and Achievements: The levels of progress made by Park Hall Sixth Form students in both academic and vocational subjects are consistently above the National and Solihull averages.
Options in the Sixth Form: Students follow one of three ‘pathways’ through the sixth form.
Pathway 1: Traditional Academic A levels (exams at the end of 2 years study)
Pathway 2: Btec Level 3 courses (equivalent to A levels and combining coursework style assessments and A level style examination.).
Pathway 3: Combination of A levels with Btec Level 3 qualifications
Subjects on Offer
A level Subjects
Vocational Level 3 courses
Art & Photography
Government & Politics
Children’s Play, Learning & Development
Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Health & Social Care
Creative Media Production
Additional Enrichment Opportunities in the Sixth Form at Park Hall
- Student Leadership (Sixth Form Executive)
- Compulsory Work Experience
- Academy Colours Award
- World Challenge Expedition (Nepal 2017)
- NCFE Employability qualification (all students in Y13)
- Educational Visits (including India, Nepal, New York, Washington, Austria, Switzerland and Iceland since 2014)
- Envision Active Citizenship Programme
- Community links / Volunteer Work
- Sports Leaders / Sports Team representation
- Business Enterprise Group
- Student Mentoring
- Year 12 Enrichment programme
- Work Experience
For any further information about the sixth form please contact Mr Cornell on email@example.com or to arrange a guidance interview on alternative options contact Mr Brady on firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.